TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of inflatable pontoons/platforms carries inherent and unavoidable risks affected by factors such as the skill of the user, weather and water conditions, and care of the inflatable pontoons/platforms.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THE INFLATABLE PONTOON/PLATFORM:
• The inflatable pontoon/platform is NOT to be used as a life saving device so be sure that you are a competent swimmer.
• The only intended use for the inflatable pontoon/platform is for use as a walkway to and from the boat, as a platform for anchoring water toys, extending deck space.
• Be aware of your surroundings, weather conditions, or any personal factors that may impact your ability to use the inflatable pontoon/platform safely. The air and water temperatures may change quickly. Please dress and prepare accordingly.
• Before standing or walking on the inflatable pontoon/platform, ensure to check that the surface is clean, clear of any foreign debris or materials that may cause you to slip.
• At all times when standing or walking on the inflatable pontoon/platform, you should have clean and non-slippery feet, safety items such as a lifejacket (and/or other PFD) and a flashlight/headlight for times of difficult visibility.
• Always handle your inflatable pontoon/platform with care. Regularly check your inflatable pontoon/platform for potential damage or distress that may affect its effectiveness.
• When anchoring your pontoon/platform to your boat, ensure that it is not placed on/or against any sharp objects, which may puncture your pontoon/platform. Ensure that your boat is not tied too tightly to the pontoon/platform to the extent of causing hard rubbing against your boat as this may cause damage to either the pontoon/platform or your boat.
INDEMNITY, LIABILITY RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE USING THE INFLATABLE PONTOON/PLATFORM:
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you affirm that you are aware that the improper use of the inflatable pontoon/platform carries inherent risks which may result or be associated with serious injury or death, or damage to property.
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you personally assume all risks involving the use thereof including, but not limited to, the risk of personal injury or death to yourself and others, as well as potential damage to property while using the inflatable pontoon/platform, whether negligent, intentional, foreseen or unforeseen.
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you irrevocably and unconditionally agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless, release and promise to not bring a claim of any nature against Big Sky Innovations Pty Ltd and their respective employees, directors, agents, contractors, heirs, executors, estate trustees, personal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") with respect to any and all damages, losses and liabilities in any way arising, directly or indirectly, from any injury, death or other damages to yourself, your family, executors, heirs, personal representatives or assigns, other persons or any property arising out of or in association to your purchase and/or use of the inflatable pontoon/platform. By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you further release, exempt and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or lawsuit by you, your family, estate, heirs or assigns, arising out of your purchase and/or use of the inflatable pontoon/platform.
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you understand that your own physical and medical condition may affect the safe use of the inflatable pontoon/platform.
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you understand that the use of an inflatable pontoon/platform should be limited according to the instructions in the above Caution/Disclaimer, including the supervision of children by adults.
By purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you accept the inflatable pontoon/platform as is and accept full financial responsibility for the care of the inflatable pontoon/platform to a standard required for safe use.
As the purchase and/or use of the inflatable pontoon/platform is your voluntary act, by purchasing and/or using the inflatable pontoon/platform, you hereby agree that this indemnity, liability release and assumption of risk is a legally binding agreement on you and your heirs, executors, legal representatives and assigns. Any claim that you may bring must be filed in a Court in the state of Queensland, Australia and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Queensland, Australia in all respects and you hereby irrevocably attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the state of Queensland, Australia with respect to any such claim and any matter arising thereunder.
• 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects in the materials and workmanship of the pontoon/platform.
• The warranty is only valid to the original owner.
• It is up to Big Sky Innovations Pty Ltd to determine whether to repair or replace any defective parts.
• Normal wear and discoloration.
• Damage from misuse or abuse from hitting objects and improper maintenance.
• Damage from extreme weather or environmental conditions.
• Damage from improper transportation or storage of the pontoon/platform.
• Damage caused by alterations to the pontoon/platform and or original parts.
• Original invoice is the proof of purchase for your warranty claim.
Big Sky Innovations Pty Ltd offers free returns for items that are faulty, not as described or shipped incorrectly. Please contact us within 30 days of date of purchase and we will issue a refund or replacement. If an item does not fit or the wrong size is ordered it can be returned to us in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange it or issue a refund. PLEASE NOTE: it is the buyer's responsibility to pay return shipping on items that do not fit or have been incorrectly ordered.
PLEASE NOTE: Sale items are offered at significantly discounted prices so please choose carefully as we WILL NOT accept exchanges or returns on sale items.
RETURNS TERMS & CONDITIONS
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition. Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or WILL NOT be accepted. Boxed/Packaged Goods: Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to us in the original unmarked box and in as new condition. When the boxed item is posted back, please ensure you pack the box inside a satchel, please do not stick anything directly on to the outside of the original box. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition the exchange or refund may not be accepted.
Once an item has been returned as per the above conditions the refund is processed in full back to your original payment method. Please allow 2-7 working days for your banking institution to process the refund to your account.
* Free returns: we do not charge any return or restocking fees, or shipping fees on faulty and warranty items. Return shipping charges apply for items that do not fit or were incorrectly ordered.
BY PURCHASING FROM BIG SKY INNOVATIONS PTY LTD YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.
For any other questions or concerns pertaining to your pontoon/platform, please contact Big Sky Innovations. We are always happy to help!
- Very robust
- Very stable to walk on
- Easy to clean with just a hose off
- Quick & Easy to inflate/assemble
- Minimize damage to boat/jet-ski
- Launch into Water Sports safely
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Big Sky Innovations
Rosalie Court, Parkwood, Queensland, 4214
0412 280 023
USA & Cananda Toll Free:
1 (800) 684-7181
(+61) 412 280 023
- Your Local Area
- The Experience You Want
- The Service You Expect
- The Quality You Deserve!
- Call 0412 280 023 for Free Estimate